HDDlife for Notebooks3.1.170
- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Jun 13, 2011
- [+] More Details
HDDlife for Notebooks Review
A review of HDDlife for Notebooks by Felix Cheng
The simplest and most reliable method to protect data on a hard drive is to monitor its health. Even within a standard operating system, you will be able to protect your notebook hard drive if you add the HDDlife drive health monitor to standard utilities. It constantly monitors the drive state and shows you the health percentage.
HDDlife gives recommendations and takes measures to ensure the health of your drive.
There is also a version available that is suitable for desktop PCs.HDDlife for Notebooks features and highlights:
- Easy to Use
- Hard Drive Health Control with S.M.A.R.T.
- Continuous Monitoring and Regular Checkups
- Protect Your Backups
- Save Power
- Control Noise Levels
- See Your Drive's Health and Performance Anywhere!
- A Digital Thermometer for Your Hard Drive
- Free Space Monitor
- Remote Health and Performance Monitoring for Network Administrators
HDDlife for Notebooks is licensed as shareware for the Windows operating system from hardware diagnostic software and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 14 days). The HDDlife for Notebooks 3.1.170 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This portable computer software is filed under:
- HDDlife for Notebooks Download
- Major release: HDDlife for Notebooks 3.1
Compatibility with this portable computer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of HDDlife for Notebooks may be available from BinarySense, Ltd.
We have tested HDDlife for Notebooks 3.1.170 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
Screenshots of HDDlife for Notebooks (4)
- CPU ThermometerFreeDiagnosticProvides information about the temperature of your Intel or AMD CPU
- SpeedFanFreeDiagnosticSpeedfan temperature monitoring tool
- ASTRO Command CenterFreeDriverSuite with a range of tools and utilities for managing ASTRO gaming devices including firmware, input and output settings
- Core TempFreeDiagnosticKeep track of the temperature of Intel and AMD CPUs
- HDDExpertFreeHard DriveDisplays S.M.A.R.T. attributes of your installed hard disk drives